Saturday June 8, 2019
Sunday June 9, 2019
PNE Grounds, Vancouver, BC
Tickets on sale Now
Capping off Vancouver Craft Beer Week, the VCBW Festival at the PNE Fairgrounds celebrates music, food and beer, hosting 100 craft breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders, plus live performances and 20+ food trucks serving up delicious local eats. Tickets for the 10th annual VCBW Festival are now on sale.
2019 FOOD TRUCK LINE UP
Bandidas Food Truck | Big Day BBQ | Big Red’s Poutine | Cheese Please | Come Arepa | DownLow Chicken Shack | Greek on the Street | Henry’s Hip Eats | Holi Masala | Old Country Pierogi | Waffles with Benefits | Porky’s German Sausage & BBQ Pulled Pork | REEL Mac and Cheese | The Reef Runner | Triple O’s | Wings Outdoor Grill
Vancouver Craft Beer Week proudly hosts 100+ breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders. With so much choice, there are beers and ciders to satisfy every discerning palate. In addition to supporting numerous B.C. craft breweries, VCBW partners with some incredible organizations to bring you beer and cider from further afield.
This year we’re happy to see the return of The B.C. Farm Crafted Cider Association’s cider row featuring 10 different cideries. | United States Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner five years in a row. They will cross the border to present 20+ breweries and 40+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada before. | The BC Ale Trail-er will showcase 10 independent craft breweries from along B.C. Ale Trails.
Check out the participating 2019 VCBW Festival breweries and cideries at the link below
With a trifecta of top honours (2018 Golden Owl Awards Social Event of the Year; 2018 Growler Awards Best Beer Festival/Event; 2019 Georgia Straight Golden Plates Best Beer Festival), the 2019 VCBW Festival at the PNE Fairgrounds offers two days of spectacular outdoor entertainment including live music, games, food trucks and access to more than 100 craft breweries and cideries.
THERE IS SO MUCH TO SEE, HEAR, TASTE AND DO! HERE ARE JUST A FEW HIGHLIGHTS:
• Festival goers can create a list of must-try breweries and favourite standout beers in advance through the VCBW website
• Go RV’ing will be bringing a camp style lounge complete with one of their retro trailers
• Vancouver Mysteries, Canada’s first mystery game company, will be on site with some carnival themed fun and their Wheel of MYSTERY.
• BC Ale Trail-er pouring 10 craft breweries from the furthest reaches of B.C.
• BC Farm Crafted Cider Association’s cider row
• Brewers Association from the United States, has chosen VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner four years in a row. They are crossing the border to pour 30+ beers, some which have never been poured in Canada
• Live interactive painting with Vancouver Mural Festival
•No stress transportation to the festival with dedicated Evo valet parking. You just need to plan a safe alternative ride home.